Start Your Search Here Or Call Us For Assistance!
Ten Things You Need To Know When Buying Vacant Land
- Location, Location, Location.
- What kind of expenses you will incur with purchase?
- Zoning laws and restrictions.
- Ordinances and covenants.
- Utilities – adding them if they are not already there.
- Road access – you don’t want to be land locked.
- Easements for access and utilities.
- Land Surveys to clearly define your property’s boundaries.
- Is property in a Floodplain?
- Permits – be ready to apply for multiple permits if you choose to build.